- Rok gwarancji na złamanie klingi
- Light, safe, hollow grinded blade
- Krzywizna głowni: 5 mm
- 2–3 mm zaoblona krawędź – twardość 50HRC
- Bardzo wytrzymały, integralny nagel.
- Historycznie poprawny Punkt Cieżkości - w przedziale oryginałów i bezpieczny
- Zakuta na gorąco kwasoodporna głowica
- Dodatkowa wąska strudzina na klindze
- Fazowany, dobrze wykończony i bezpieczny jelec
- Bezpieczny i pełny sztych
|Wymiary||92 × 15 × 10 cm|
Left handed, Right handed
David TOILHAT –
It was my first purchase back in 2020 during lockdown. I wanted a Messer for a long time and I got strucked by the shape of this one.
After almost a year of practice I can now review it as an awesome sword. I like everything about it.
The blade is very well balanced and the durability is very good as long as you take it as a tool for light practice but even with hard blows it still remains good but I would advise to go for a light practice of technique to really enjoy it.
The wrapping is tight and but be careful the handle is quite narrow. I have little hands so it’s perfect for me but I tried the basic messer and the handle may be better for large hands.
Honestly this is a flawless product. If you like the shape and want a messer that is good for training and good to look at, don’t hesitate !