€497 – €540
+23 % VAT in EU
KRON 2020 is a line of feders with hollow grinded blades with comfortable waisted grips and faceted pommels.
If you would like to see it in higher resolution please visit our BLOG.
Overall length: 126 cm
Overall length: 133 cm
- 1- year warranty for blade breakage but not for bending*
- Light and flexible hollow grinded blade with short fullers on the schilt
- Fine-crafted and very durable hardened crossguard (~45 HRC)
- Double-peened crossguard to secure it from loosening
- Waisted grip covered with fine cord reinforced with high quality resin
- Solid, unbreakable proper rounded tip
- Octagonal peened acid-resistant steel pommel
- Very durable rounded edge – 6 to 4 mm thickness, 50 HRC
- Safe crossguard endings
|* Every blade is checked a few times during production to avoid mistakes. We give 1 year warranty for breakage not every bend. We can also replace swords which bend on first use/sparring (and I do that without a problem) but after a few months of using and sparring minor bendings are normal thing when forces are too big. We can make it straight in our workshop, but we do not cover shiping cost. Frankly it is a minute of work and 80 % chances to finish it with foot and floor. Straightening the blades are common on every sport fencing training:
1. Learn to properly thrust with feder and use its blade flexibility – hands up when you are hitting.