€410 – €432
+23 % VAT in EU
CORONA feder is a regular version with a hollow grinded blade, not only light but also very robust.
If you would like to see it in higher resolution please visit our BLOG.
Overall length: 125 cm
Overall length: 133 cm
- 1-year warranty for blade breakage
- Light and flexible hollow grinded blade with short fullers on the schilt
- Very durable rounded edge – 6 to 4 mm thickness, 50 HRC
- Historically accurate Pivot Points (FPP – 93 cm from cross)
- Fine-crafted and very durable hardened crossguard (~45 HRC)
- Double-peened crossguard to secure it from loosening
- Safe crossguard endings
- Regular grip covered with fine cord reinforced with resin
- Solid, unbreakable proper rounded tip
- Hot-peened steel pommel
* Every our blade are checked few times during production to avoid mistakes. We give 1 year warranty for breakage not every bend. We can also replace sword which bend on first use/sparring (and I do that without a problem) but after few months of using and sparring minor bendings are normal thing when forces are to big. We can make it straight in our workshop, but we do not cover shiping cost. Frankly it is a minute of work and 80 % chances to finish it with foot and floor. Straightening the blades are common on every sport fencing training:
1. Learn to properly thrust with feder and use its blade flexibility – hands up when you hitting.
|Dimensions||126 × 25 × 5 cm|